12 outubro 2009

Quoting.

So here's for the truth. Here's for you. Here's why I came. I left everything, I changed my place, my life. And here's the reason why I came all the way from my place to this place:

You.

In all the glory of my craziness, I left it all behind. There are moments in life when all that matters is our heart and its will. So, here I am. I came. I stayed. I believed and I fought for my beliefs.

(E então ela abre os braços e depois deixa-os cair em jeito de quem desiste de lutar seja pelo que for. Depois fecha os olhos, entregue à verdade, ao que sente e a tudo o que se possa seguir, num daqueles momentos em que o tempo parece parar. Deixa-se levar pelo destino, pela fé, pela sorte... e o coração diz-lhe que tudo vai correr bem.)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário