27 julho 2009

JM.

Ora bom: entre

If it's gonna be a rainy day
There's nothing we can do to make it change
We can pray for sunny weather
But that won't stop the rain
Feeling like you got no place to run
I can be your shelter 'til it's done
We can make this last forever
So please don't stop the rain


e

Yeah you played me good,
But I want you, I want you, I want you,
So much more than I should,
Yes I do.

ou

We could build a rocket,
Fly to the moon
Leave Tuesday morning,
And be back for noon

e quem sabe

'Cause you give me something
That makes me scared, alright
This could be nothing
But I'm willing to give it a try
Please give me something
'Cause someday I might know my heart

ou talvez ainda

But who am I to dream?
Dreams are for fools, they let you down...

And I know that it's a wonderful world
But I can't feel it right now
Well I thought that I was doing well
But I just wanna cry now
Well I know that it's a wonderful world
From the sky down to the sea
But I can only see it when you're here, here with me

e também

So won't you save,
Save yourself,
By leaving me now,
For someone else?
If I'm crying now,
Don't listen to it,
It's only my heart,
It's only my heart.


... o certo é que eu lá vou estar. Ai vou, vou. Ninguém pára Mr. Morrison, e ninguém me pára a mim.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário